Want to track your health but not sure how?
How can you possibly keep track of everything you need to know? What if you don’t have answers for your doctor’s many questions?
Whether you’ve been diagnosed with a life-long condition or short-term health issue, or just often feel “off” and want to figure out why, the Clever Cactus Health Tracking pages will help you spot the patterns.
And you’ll be able to bring this concrete data to your doctor to get their advice.
The Clever Cactus Daily Health Tracking page is the first in, what we hope will be, a collection of health tracking pages to help you live a healthy, full life. Our goal is to make it easier to monitor your health and wellness, so you can focus on healing and feeling well.
What to expect from the Clever Cactus Daily Health Tracking
This package features both a colour and black & white version of the Clever Cactus Daily Health Tracking page. It includes:
- Tracking for weight, energy levels, mood, temperature, and sleep patterns, so you can spot any sudden highs or lows right away.
- Food and water consumption, to make sure the food you eat isn’t negatively affecting your health.
- Medication list and side effect tracking, to make sure you’re medications are doing what they’re supposed to.
- Agenda and tasks list, so you can stay on top of everything that needs to get done throughout the day.
- Notes section for any concerns or questions you might have for your doctor.
Keep these pages in a binder or Duotang that you can easily access throughout the day, and bring to your doctor’s appointments.
Here’s how we envision it working:
We highly suggest combining this daily page with our Clever Cactus Weekly Health Tracking and Clever Cactus Monthly Health Tracking (coming soon) pages.
- At the beginning of the month, print out your monthly page and fill in the calendar.
- At the beginning of the week, print out your weekly page and seven daily pages.
- On the weekly page: Add the week’s date to the top & fill out your agenda and task list.
- At the beginning of each day:
Write the date at the top of a daily page
Fill out the page as best you can, consulting your weekly page for any agenda and task items.
- Throughout the day:
Fill out your tracking, food, medications, etc.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each day in the week.
- At the end of the week:
Using your daily sheets as a reference, complete the “Tracking” and “Medications” sections; for Tracking, we suggest doing an “Average” for each day.
Think back over your week and write if anything unusual happened, health-wise, and try to figure out why it happened (if you can).
- Repeat steps 2 through 7 each week.
- At the end of the month, fill in your Clever Cactus Monthly Health Tracking page with all the data points. Look for any patterns.
- Repeat steps 1 and 9 each month.
As the you work with these sheets, you’ll start noticing patterns – maybe you’ll notice some triggers, like specific food or activities, that make you feel worse; or maybe you’ll notice your sleep patterns vary due to medications. Whatever the pattern is, it will have you have an informed conversation with your doctor so you can get the advice you need to live a healthier, happier life.