We’re excited to announce the new Clever Cactus Bunny Planner!
Like the original planner, this one is undated so you can pick it up at any time during the year, and still have a full 12 months ahead of you. In this planner, you’ll find these Clever Cactus favourites:
- List pages
- Declutter page
- Goals pages
- Year pages
- My Months spreads (enough for 12 months)
- My Weeks spreads (enough for 53 weeks)
What to expect from a Clever Cactus Planner
We’ve designed a planner that helps you set and achieve goals, stay on top of your work and get things done. This Clever Cactus planner helps you…
- Plan your year in advance
- Set and stick to your goals all year round (without feeling pressured or stressed)
- Keep on top of week-to-week tasks and chores
- Track month-to-month and other infrequent tasks and chores
- Manage your bills and budget
- Review each month and week, so you always know how you’re progressing
The Clever Cactus Planner has four sections: My Year, My Months, and My Weeks. Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll find.
(Note: We created the guides linked below for the original planner, so some instructions may not apply to the bunny planner. Don’t worry! We’re making bunny-planner-specific guides. We’ll add them here when they’re ready.)
This is where you start. Make lists, outline your goals and jot down those important dates for the year! There’s also a page dedicated to tracking chores you don’t necessarily do every month – like clean the windows. Or change your tires. So you’ll always know when, exactly, it was that you last did it.
Read all about how to use this section in our guide – My Year: How to use a Clever Cactus planner.
We’ve grouped all 12 months together in this section so you can easily find, and update, your monthly tasks. Each month has a calendar, to do list, money (aka budget), happiness journal plus two additional note pages. We highly suggest you set aside some time every Monday to check back on that month’s section, and make sure you’re on track to meeting your goals!
Read all about how to use this section in our guide – My Months: How to use a Clever Cactus planner.
Here’s where you get the real, nitty gritty day-to-day stuff. We considered putting a full day per page, but then the planner would have been over 400 pages and that’s just way too many pages. Instead, we’ve set up a two-page spread that covers seven days. Here’s how it works:
- On the left-hand side, you have your “agenda”
- On the right-hand side is your task list.
- We’ve also added a section for your favourite quotes, or an inspirational mantra, to keep you motivated throughout the week.
Read all about how to use this section in our guide – My Weeks & My Notes: How to use a Clever Cactus planner.
(My Notes instructions do not apply to the bunny planner.)
Pair this with the Bunny Cactus Notebook!
The Bunny Cactus Planner and the Bunny Cactus Notebook are (literally) designed for each other. The original planner had note pages in the back, but creator Lisa Hoekstra found it wasn’t enough. So instead of making the planner longer, and thus increasing the chances of wasted pages, she designed a 100-page notebook! You can grab the notebook in the shop at this link or you’ll find it in the “You may also like…” section below.
Shipping your new Clever Cactus Planner
We’re still working on the shipping FAQs page (and all the other FAQs, for that matter), so here’s a little shipping note to hold us over until that’s ready.
- We now ship to Canada and the United States.
- If you live outside Canada or the United States, contact us and we’ll see what we can do.
- A flat shipping rate will be applied at checkout. Shipping rate is calculated based on the number of shippable items you have in your cart.
- Shipping across Canada should take about five – 10 business days. We’ll provide a tracking number and ETA when your order is shipped.
- We’re not sure how long shipping to the US will take; we’ll provide an ETA and a tracking number once your order is shipped.
We offer a curbside pick up for anyone in Montreal.
If you’d rather come pick up your order, you can select “Local Pick Up” at check out. Please set an appointment when prompted and wear a mask when you drop by.