We’ve all got goals.
Little. Big. Personal. Professional.
Achieve your goals with a little Clever Cactus organization.
We know, first hand, how important being organized is for creatives and entrepreneurs. Clever Cactus keeps you moving toward your goals.
Designed by a creative entrepreneur for creative entrepreneurs. Get started on those goals today!
- Keep you on top of your tasks, especially when used with a digital project management system.
- Give you an easy-to-use goal setting system so you can stay on track without feeling pressured or stressed.
- Help you manage your bills and keep your home neat and tidy.
- Monitor your habits and track your personal goals.
- Downloadable spreads you can print as you need them or use as digital day planners.
- Stickers … maybe. Probably. We love stickers here, so we figured, why not make some of our own!
- Tips & advice on staying organized, from the Clever Cactus Crew, and the original clever cactus, Lisa Hoekstra.
The Clever Cactus Story
Cacti symbolize endurance – they survive in extremely hot climates, after all! – strength in the face of adversity, tenacity… succeeding even when it seems impossible. When someone gives you a cactus, it means “You can do it!” Doubly so when they give you a Clever Cactus.
Clever Cactus creator Lisa Hoekstra designed our planners to help people set and achieve their goals. Especially creatives, entrepreneurs, and anyone who works from home, like her. She’s made it her mission to help the world find joy in organization, and help people continue moving forward, no matter how big or small the steps.
- 5 benefits to doing a Monthly ReviewHere are 5 reasons why doing a monthly review is essential, not just for helping us achieve our goals, but also for our overall happiness!
- 7 Lists you should keep all year longWe love making lists. To do lists, wish lists, shopping lists… you name it, we make it. If you’re itching to make a list of your very own but don’t know where to start, here are seven lists we think everyone should keep.
- Money goals: the why & how to saving moneyNot everyone has a savings plan or even a debt to repay. Having money goals is a good idea financially. In this article, we outline how and why money goals are an excellent way to keep you on track and improve your quality of life.
- Parodia Ottonis – Clever Cactus of the MonthOur second ever Clever Cactus of the Month award goes to Parodia Ottonis! This little one was the first one ever sketched for Clever Cactus.
- Goal Setting: A Clever Cactus GuideHave a goal but don’t know how to make it a reality? Try Lisa Hoekstra’s step-by-step guide to the goal-achieving system she used to create Clever Cactus.
- Goals: What are they & why are they important?Everyone says that setting goals is important. We’re no different! Clever Cactus is, in large part, centered on goal setting and achievement. But what are goals, really? And why are they important? Find out here.