What do you do when your day planner or agenda ends, but you haven’t picked up a new one yet?
Or perhaps you’ve ordered the Clever Cactus Blank Day planner and want to start organizing your life before it arrives. That’s where our Weekly Agenda Download comes in. This one-page PDF features a letter-sized version of our My Weeks spread.
What to expect from a Clever Cactus Weekly Agenda
This download is for the real, nitty gritty day-to-day stuff.
- In the seven-day agenda, write for your appointments, due dates and other day-sensitive information.
- List your tasks for the week in the “My Tasks” section and stay on top of your work all week long.
- Write notes for next week (or the ambiguous future) in the “My Notes” section.
- Punch holes in the sides and store your weekly agendas in a binder or duotang.
We like to write our One Big Goal for the week in the My Notes section … and then add an inspirational quote or mantra to keep us motivated!
Receiving your Clever Cactus Download
We’re still working on the Downloads FAQs page (and all the other FAQs, for that matter), so here’s a little download note to hold us over until that’s ready.
- Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- The confirmation email will have the details on how to retrieve your download.
- You can download the PDF up to 12 times.
- All Clever Cactus Downloads are for personal use. You cannot claim these downloads or sell them as your own. All the downloads are under the copyright Clever Cactus.
- If you would like to share any Clever Cactus download with a friend, please send them to our store or one of our blog posts.
Please do not:
- Link others directly to the pdf file.
- Email the PDF file to other people.
- Store the files on your website or other platforms(Facebook, drop box, other file sharing or hosting sites.)
- Seek to use these to drive traffic to your site or sell them in any way.
- Print off and sell them to others.
- Print off and distribute to others.
If you share screenshots or photos of our downloads, give us a shoutout (aka proper credit) when you do!