What do you do when your day planner or agenda ends, but you haven’t picked up a new one yet?
Or perhaps you’ve ordered the Clever Cactus Blank Day planner and want to start organizing your life before it arrives. That’s where our Weekly Agenda Download comes in. This one-page PDF features a letter-sized version of our My Weeks spread.
What to expect from a Clever Cactus Weekly Agenda
This download is for the real, nitty gritty day-to-day stuff.
- In the seven-day agenda, write for your appointments, due dates and other day-sensitive information.
- List your tasks for the week in the “My Tasks” section and stay on top of your work all week long.
- Write notes for next week (or the ambiguous future) in the “My Notes” section.
- Punch holes in the sides and store your weekly agendas in a binder or duotang.
We like to write our One Big Goal for the week in the My Notes section … and then add an inspirational quote or mantra to keep us motivated!
Want more Clever Cactus?
- Purchase the Clever Cactus Day Planner and keep yourself moving forward towards your goals.
- Find out What’s New at Clever Cactus.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Subscribe to our monthly email, Clever Cactus News (sign up form is in the footer below).
There are no reviews yet.